Reflecting on the Fall Semester

It has been great returning to Holy Cross this semester to live on campus and attend in-person classes again. Although the transition back to campus was a little challenging, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to do so. It’s hard to believe that the end of the semester is already here!

Reflecting on the semester, I am grateful for the community I’ve made at the College through my friends, hall-mates, classmates, professors, and chaplains. They all made me feel welcome coming back to campus, and it was truly amazing after being at home for 18 months during the pandemic.

I really enjoyed all the classes I took this semester, especially my three English classes: American Realism, Feminist Literary Theory, and Shakespeare. It’s going to be hard to say goodbye to everyone since I am moving out in just a few days for winter break, and then, in the spring, I am participating in the New York Semester Program!

I am super excited for the New York Semester because I have always wanted to work and live in New York City at some point in my life. There are so many job opportunities and endless fun things to do there. I feel proud of myself for landing an internship at a film studio complex in Brooklyn. I am making my dreams a reality! I can’t wait to see what next semester has in store for me.